Monday, April 10, 2006


The library can be such a fun place to visit. All the books you could ever want just waiting for you to read. It’s a shame the library branch in our neighborhood is so tiny. I found a book on Prospect Park. Looks like Abby and I are going to be doing some urban hiking!

The security guard at the library creeps me out. Physically there really isn’t anything wrong with him, just an old man with white hair and a potbelly. He stands at the front desk, and every once in a while he’ll tell the kids to be quiet. I noticed he tends to pick on the boys that play Yu-Gi-Oh cards after school. Abby wanted to nurse and I noticed him watching me intently. I wasn’t sure what the Guard’s intentions were so I turned my back to him. Old geezer.

Pablo came upstairs again. He’s been coming up here a lot lately. This time I heard Pablo coming up the stairs. Our carts were on the landing still, and he did some cursing at them. Where am I supposed to put them? Marjorie won’t let me keep them near the front door and there’s no room in the apartment. Scott will have to put them in the attic for a bit. I really dislike our landlord.

I just realized Abby ate all green food today. Oh well.

4 comments:

Emily Donschikowski said...

hey this is a cool site. you should send emails about the updates because i never knew you had this site till i got your email tonight. what does sahm mean? as your occupation. you dont have a job. you just stay home!!! loser!! haha joking!!

amy said...

SAHM- means stay-at-home-mom.

Anonymous said...

Ladies,
my name is Martin Donschy. I´m searching for ancestors in the www. Up to now i know that my father changed his name from Donschikowski to Donschy (don´t know why) with leaving Stettin (now poland). Is it possible that your father (s) have roots in the same city? Would appreciate any answer.
Regards Martin

amy said...

I'm not sure where my family orginally came from. My father was born and raised in Germany, but he is Polish. Umm... My email address is amygabrielle@gmail.com. Send me an email and I can find out for you. I am interested as well...