Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pablo was out in his garden the other day welding together big pieces of iron. Before that he was sawing a bed frame apart. The big long iron pole he made is sticking out of the top of the tool shed and then down into the ground. What is he doing? Trying to make a dooms-day device? Though every time that old man is out there fiddling around in his tool shed, you can smell the cheeba rising. I just want to know what that pole is for.

Usually Abby sleeps an hour, then asks to nurse, and goes back to sleep for another hour. Well today, she woke up after an hour, made some noise and went back to sleep without nursing! We’re now in our second hour and so far no requests! Go Abby! My boobies could use a small break.

My goal for tonight is to go to Target to get a rubber twin-size sheet for the mattress in the small room (I love that mattress and want to save it from stains), dish soap, and a Hot Wheel car for Abby.

Abby’s been running around naked more and more, which is fine with me. Most of the time Abby will bring me a diaper when she needs to pee or poop and then she’ll sit on the potty with the diaper on. This afternoon I noticed she was starting to do a potty dance and asked her if she wanted the potty. She told me no, so I offered her a diaper. Again Abby said no. I guess she was too busy reading and didn’t notice that she starting peeing. I said, “Abby you’re peeing, do you want the potty?” She looked down, touched her thigh and started crying. I don’t know if she was surprised or embarrassed or upset that she had peed. Abby didn’t want me to help take off her wet socks and get cleaned up. All she wanted to do was continue reading like nothing had happened. I brought her some dry clothes to put on and a diaper and finally she let me get her clean. That’s never happened before.