Monday, April 24, 2006

The Yankee/Oriole’s game was actually fun. I’m not a big fan of baseball, but Scott can’t get enough of the statistics. We sat in the bleachers four rows back from center field. They were prime homerun ball catching seats, and at one point we did have to cover Abby’s head! Abby got a game ball from one of the Yankee outfielders. It was the overpaid juiced-up guy that stands in the middle. Ask Scott if you want to know whom exactly.

The sun has finally decided to make an appearance today. All this rain has kept us inside for a good four days. Abby and I need to find an indoor activity for tomorrow if it rains again. I’ve exhausted all my indoor at home activities. Maybe I’ll bake a dairy- free spice cake when Abby wakes up. She loves baking.

Wednesday we’re planning to go to the Aquarium and maybe this time we’ll walk around Coney Island a bit. Then maybe I’ll get around to sewing this Mei Tai that’s been sitting in pieces on my desk just begging to be put together. If anyone wants or needs a Mei Tai with an extra- large body in orange with pineapples and extra- long straps in natural canvas, it’s yours for $50. It’s exactly like the one I’m wearing in the last post, only I believe the body on this one is two inches smaller.