Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Looks like there are now two people in this house that can make fried rice. Mateo said we could eat his food while he is back in Maryland, and I used a bag of his Trader Joe's Stir Fry Frozen Veggies. I added some frozen peas to the mix for Abby. So it has bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, chinese pea pods, carrots, mushrooms, water chestnuts, green soy beans, organic peas, and organic rice all mixed together with organic soy sauce, organic garlic and a dash of pepper. Yumm! To top off the goodness Abby and I baked totally organic ginger breakfast cookies from scratch for desert. Oh boy! A totally vegan meal.

Pablo was on the roof today. I heard him go into the attic and then there was all this banging. I look out back and I could see his shadow on the ground. It looked like he was leaning way over the side of the roof. With all the huffing and puffing he was making up there, I thought for sure this man was going to plunge to his death. Then he lowers this electrical wire from the roof to the shed. It passed right in front of our back window. The scary thing is, is that the wire has tons of electrical tape holding it together. He must have taken it down, because it's not there anymore. Pablo has all this wood bolted together into poles on top of the shed. I swear he's building a dooms day device.

No comments: