Friday, June 16, 2006

Tonight Scott and I are going on a date. The first one in a while! We’re having dinner at Scottadito’s. I’m looking forward to some grown-up time. Since the restaurant is right next to the co-op, I’ll pick up some desert for Abby. Maybe some rice milk ice cream. Thanks to Jill and Steve for watching Abby tonight!

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about anger and why people hang on to it for such a long time. Why hold grudges? It just seems like such a waste of energy and time. I guess people have nothing else better to do but dwell on anger and resentment. What a horrible world to live in.

On a lighter note, there was a very pregnant lady on the subway who was admiring my Mei Tai. I had some business cards and wrote our babywearing group info on the back. She seemed happy that I had offered her information. Scott was with me and said to “stop pushing my agenda on people,” but if I can help just one mama realize that there are other options out there than the Bjorn or a big stroller, then I feel I have done my job. How much do I love babywearing?! Abby loves it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose letting things go does not always come as easy to some as it does to others. Pain has a way of festering itself into many forms--including anger.