Monday, July 24, 2006

Abby and I got up at 8:30 this morning and headed over to the pool for swim class registration and the line was huge. We waited for two hours! Most of the kids in line were between five and eight, so there was room in the toddler class for Abby. Her first lesson is tomorrow.

Today has been a day of deep cleaning. I rearranged the bedroom and dinning room and cleaned all the dust bunnies. I moved Abby’s toddler bed into our room and that opened up the dinning room a bit. Everything has been feeling very cluttered lately, and I am hoping this rearrangement and scrubbing will help. I used my favorite Dr Bronner’s Sal Suds. This stuff rocks. It cleans everything from the hard wood floors, to the bathroom, to the kitchen and all the way to the laundry and it smells so piney. My floors got a good scrubbing as well. Later I’m going to wash the kitchen floor and attempt to clean out the dinning room air conditioner.

No comments: