Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Abby, Jill, Steve and I went to the NY Aquarium today. I say this every time and I’m going to say it again, the zoo pass rocks. We saw the sea lion show for the first time. It was a bit crowded. I still haven’t figured out when the best time to go is. There is always some kind of school or camp trip going on at The Aquarium more so than The Bronx Zoo. This photo of Steve and Abby is funny. Steve is like "who is this kid?" Since Abby has been waking up at 9:30 and not taking a nap until 5pm, I thought a long day out would get her tired enough for an early nap. We got home a little after 3pm, jumped in the shower and laid down to nurse for a nap. Abby had other plans. We ended up playing together until 4:50pm when she decided to fall asleep. What’s with the 5pm nap? I want the 2pm nap back. That was the perfect time for a nap!

No comments: