Friday, August 4, 2006

I had my meeting yesterday and my crazy temps are normal. Wahoo! With our attachment parenting lifestyle, Aunt Flo just isn’t ready to make her appearance yet. My body knows there is still a little baby around and it’s not ready for another one. Go AP for natural birth control! We also talked about how the moon affects women’s cycles and I found that interesting.

Abby has been refusing to wear diapers at night. I don’t know if it’s the heat or she doesn’t want them. I was waiting for her to fall asleep and then sneaking them on her, but she was waking up in the middle of the night and taking them off. I ordered two pairs of Mother of Eden overnight undies. http://stores.homestead.com/katieskisses/-strse-677/overnight-undies-fuzzi-bunz/Detail.bok. Scott and I are not impressed with the Gerber waterproof pants. I was using them with a cloth diaper insert overnight and for long subway rides, but her little bum gets so hot and sweaty. I know I’d be uncomfortable.

I’m going to clean and put the laundry away. Then head off to Target with Mateo to get a car seat for Abby.

No comments: