Tuesday, September 26, 2006















My goal for today was to clean the floors. I guess I will have to wait for Scott to get home before I tackle them. Scott woke up a 4:30am to get to work by 6am for an event, and Abby got up with him. She sat in bed kind of confused as to why her father was up so early. Once Scott left, she fell back asleep until 10am! That really threw us off schedule. I didn’t even get the bed made.

I spent most of the weekend working on the registration packets for the babywearing convention. I’m hoping what I have is the final product. Now to begin the promotions! This is the first time I have ever organized an event this big, and I have no idea where to start. So here’s my plug: If you are a company that sells baby carriers or natural family products, a WAHM, or have a doula or midwife practice, come join us for the 2nd Annual NYC Babywearing Bonanza! Please email me at amygabrielle@gmail.com Don’t miss out!

No comments: