Sunday, December 31, 2006

The last day of the year.

The mess in the side room is almost cleaned out. Abby can at least reach a side of her easel. Sometimes I wonder why we carried all this junk around with us.

Scott did laundry today and so did the entire neighborhood. The Laundromat was packed. We’ve been home since the 26th and Abby had only four wet diapers. She’s been waking up dry, and consistently using the potty while out. We’re so close to no more diapers.

I guess I should write a New Year’s resolution. Now that I think about it, I have a few. The first is to finally sit down and illustrate the children’s book my mother wrote years ago. The second is to work on the top-secret project that Scott and I devised that will hopefully pay off huge. If I tell you what it is, you’d have to sign a paper saying you won’t steal it. It’s that big. The suspense is killer. Then lastly to continue running as a hobby to prove to Scott that he’s wrong (I can keep a hobby for longer than three months!), and to tone up and stay fit.















I turned on our extremely loud external hard drive and pulled off a couple old photos. There’s nothing like a good reminiscence at the end of the year. Abby's a darling and I just look puffy...

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

How did the run go last night? Are you a little sore? Happy New Year Girl!