Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm guessing this is a petty thing to complain about, but it's my blog, so whatever.  Does anyone else get sad when they see pictures of people's baby rooms?  You know the kind where the room has been painted a pastel color and there in center space is the huge enormous crib with the crib quilt draped over the side?  Those pictures seriously annoy me.  I guess people really do put tiny little babes in big cribs alone in a room.  What a waste of money, that could have been such an awesome playroom!  WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT CO-SLEEPING??!!  Ugg.  It makes me want to scream and hope that if parents do practice cry it out there's a special room where they will be forced to cry it out and no one will come to hold them close.  Oh wait, isn't that called hell?

3 comments:

Dina said...

yeah, i feel sad too.

Amy D. said...

I don't understand why people would WANT their children in another room. Isn't that waaaay more work? And just the thought of a baby CIO makes me want to puke. Babies cry for a reason. Would it be socially acceptable to lock your crying grandmother in a dark room by herself?

Jac said...

Hehehe - I love checking in on your blog - your rants make my day :)