Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I heard the baby’s heartbeat today!  Such a huge relief off my chest!  And it was a relief to see my midwife again.  I didn’t get all teary eyed the first time I heard Abby’s or Vera’s heartbeat, but I was nearly a leaky faucet this morning!  So all is well.  Thank goodness.  I’ve been a bundle of nerves for weeks now.

I don’t think I ever got to blog about the week Marge got really sick.  She ate a part of a bagel and it blocked her up good.  I thought Marge was on her last leg and I didn’t know what to do.  Thank goodness for friends.  A very knowledgeable rabbit friend, the same woman we adopted Marge through, came with Critical Care food and infant gas relief drops.  After several force feedings and gas drops, Marge started to come around.  She’s a hundred percent better and back to her old queen ways.  Another thank goodness.  Marge has become a huge part of our family, and she blended in so well, I feel like we’ve had to her years. 

It’s beautiful outside and I need to get lessons done, so we can go play outside.

:)

No comments: