Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I hit publish before I was done. So that's where we are sleep wise. Soon Scott will start to sit with Vera. I am a bit nervous about bedtime once the baby comes. I gotta plan for the worst.

Vera's down to nursing just 30 seconds on each boob before bed. Last night she didn't ask to nurse at all. I feel pretty good about where we are with weaning.

What else? Oh, Abby's moving along through first grade. We breeze through the math with no issues. I'm always impressed by Abby's ability to do the math in her head. I've started pushing the reading more. Abby's finally starting to show an interest. We started the writing program. It's mostly copywork and listening to a short passage and answering questions. There's a huge stress on answering in complete sentences, and Abby always rolls her eyes when I correct her. Anyways, between the writing program, handwriting, grammer, and the Bob Books she should start to get the hang of reading soon. Hopefully.

This is the last week of dance, and it's bittersweet. On one hand I'm glad I don't have to trek into the city twice a week anymore. It's physically exhusting for me. Then on the other hand, Abby's sad she has to miss a semester. I'm really hoping we can get her into the summer camp. Both girls in summer camp would be wonderful.

I can't believe I'm in my third trimester. Time is going by too fast. We need to order our birth kit. I need to get the diapers together. Etc. Etc.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: