Friday, April 29, 2011

Anytime Now

I had the stress test this morning. Baby is fine. She slept through the whole thing. When I got home, I met my midwife for the cervical sweep. Hopefully, something will start tonight or this weekend. Everyone wants to see and hold this baby! I never thought I'd still be pregnant at the end of April!

The girls and I were going to the park nearly every day, and I can't go anymore. I'm really really sick of hearing all the "Where's that baby?" questions and jokes. Even my neighbors make comments and it just grates on my nerves! I'm just over a week late. It's not like I'm three weeks late. Plus talking with my midwife, actual conception may have happened several days after than I thought, which would push my due date back. So, I was feeling really irritated with everyone, but after today I feel better. I've much less anxiety over the whole thing.

Abby starts multiplication in two weeks if her lessons don't get interrupted. Scott thinks she'll love it. I think the initial lessons are going to be kinda rough. Otherwise, Abby is coming along with her reading. There's still the issue of her not looking at the whole word and guessing, but there's been improvement! We're more than half way done with the First Language Lessons book. Abby can identify action verbs, nouns and pronouns. So cool. I've been really happy with Writing With Ease. We're 12 weeks into the program. Abby has no complaints and she can answer the questions in complex complete sentences.

Here's one of the 4d photos from the ultrasound this morning. Kinda creepy, but cool. She's got her arm smashed against her face and she's asleep.  


No comments: