Monday, April 4, 2011

GBS

I got my GBS test results back and I'm positive. The good thing is it's not antibiotic resistant. I start the course of antibiotics tonight and next week we test again. I've been feeling off since last Friday, having weird contractions, and just plain tired. The baby is still high up, and the contractions aren't true labor contractions. This kid has to stay put until the 12th. That's when Scott can take vacation.

The girls helped me set up the cosleeper bassinet. I thought we'd give it a try as a changing table/nap space. It's a lot bigger than I was expecting, but it is nice to have the diapers/potty all in one place.

My printer has been broken for days now, and I finally called Lexmark. The printer is still under warranty, so we're getting a new one sent to us. I can't live without my printer/copier. Abby can't do her lessons. Technically, it is supposed to be our month off, but I wanted to be ahead when the baby was born.

No comments: