Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6 Weeks

I had my six week post partum today. So let's see, some highlights. Penny weighs 12.5 lbs. An interesting side note, I checked Abby and Vera's weight at six weeks and all three girls were over 12 pounds. What's amazing to me, is that Vera weighed 7.5 pounds at birth and she caught up to her sisters at six weeks. She had a whole extra pound to gain. And my midwife found a lump in my boob. Fun times. It's most likely nothing. Probably related to breastfeeding. To be on the safe side, I'm going for a sonogram since my mother had breast cancer.

Scott gave Abby some of her lessons this morning. It was kind of funny to listen to. Abby's still having a hard time with math right now. Well, to be more precise, with the drill sheets. We've gone through this before. Once whatever it is that needs to click in her mind clicks, it'll be smooth sailing again. Her reading improves every week. Once we finish Math 2, Abby will be officially done with first grade. I'm thinking by the end of July.



No comments: