Saturday, February 4, 2012

Still Going Strong.

Penny is still blood free! I trialed corn Friday night. I had a salad and put fresh corn on it. She has a slight diaper rash, which I think is due to her FOUR teeth breaking through. BUT no blood! Next week, I'm going to trial soy by having some soy sauce. For the time being, I'm relaxing my super restriction on corn. I'm having some chicken tomorrow with my roasted root veggies.

My safe food for the next week- root veggies, brussel sprouts, broccoli, greens, olive oil, sea salt, pears, bananas, dates, cashews, squash, pumpkin seeds, coconut, and white rice. I also added my probiotic supplement back in since I've loosened my corn restriction.

I totally believe Penny's teeth are coming in so fast all of a sudden because her body is healing. She's also pointing to things, saying "that", "this", and "yea". I feel like she's had a tremendous mental growth spurt. Oh, and she's not peeing every 20 minutes. Penny went two hours this evening without a pee! She's even staying dry through the night. Some time between 6 am and 8 am, she pees. Amazing. 

My sister came for a hike and dinner today. She brought her dog, and the girls were in heaven to have a dog to take with us on our hike. We went to Patapsco Valley State Park and took the Grist Mill Trail. I want to go back when it isn't so cold, and ride bikes. The trail is nicely paved with smaller dirt trails leading off.



No comments: