Saturday, April 28, 2012

Penny's Ice Cream Party

We had a very low key birthday party for Penny. (The photos are on Facebook.) She was so confused when we sang Happy Birthday, it was adorable. Everyone had a nice time, and it was great to spend the day with family.

I feel like I'm back to square one with Penny's food issues. This time, it's super hard to pass poos that are hurting her, plus patches of ezcema, and nighttime fussiness. Totally not her MO. It breaks my heart to see her struggle with the poops. Her belly hurts. The symptoms scream dairy. So it's back to square one. I know nightshades cause blood. I know the egg/chicken broth causes a full on reaction. She's had dairy and egg this week, and I have had corn and gluten. Next week, I'll be super strict Paleo. Am I crazy, or do both Penny and I do better when I stay on the Paleo wagon?

1 comment:

Jac said...

Blech. Sorry about the backsteps. Those are so frustrating! Good luck this week...