Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012

I was sick again last night. It came on very suddenly. I still feel a bit fragile. No idea what set it off. I don't even know what 'it' is. But, last night was not fun. I was vomiting, Penny was screaming, and Scott was half dead from exhustion. Thank goodness for the anti-cramping pills. At least I wasn't in pain all night.

Scott has only had two days off this month. I'm beat, and Scott is fraying at the edges. It's the busy season for him. It will pass. I'm counting down the days to August. I wish I had hired help for the kitchen. The kitchen is impossible to keep clean.

On a more positive note, Penny is growing like a weed. She understands more and more, and wants to play. Vera was playing dress up and dancing, and Penny comes to me with a superhero cape wanting to put it on. I love those moments.


No comments: