Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31, 2012

So, this evening, Penny looks much better. About an hour after taking her anti-histamines, Penny looks almost her self again. What a week. Two er trips, no sleeping, lots of medicine. Penny still has the bruising and welts, but they don't seem to be bothering her.

I didn't do lessons this week. I was too stressed and tired. Next week, it'll be back to the old routine.

Scott's commute is killer. Tuesday, he sat on 495 for 2.5 hours. It took him over three hours to get home. I've been lazily looking for places closer to Tyson's Corner, but are still in Maryland. The other day, I seriously thought about moving back to Brooklyn, and Scott could visit us on the weekends. But, that's a silly idea. Gawd, I miss NYC. I feel like we're on an extended vacation. 

I can't tell if this is a good photo or not, but that's Penny.


No comments: