Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17, 2012

We had a quiet Father's Day. I attempted to make breakfast. Abby said the eggs were dry, and Vera said they were too flat. I tried. We took the girls bike riding in the afternoon, and then met with Scott's family for dinner. 

It's supposed to be wicked hot this week, and I have an outdoor babywearing meeting planned for Wednesday. I might have to hold it in my house.

Penny is entering her toddlerhood much faster than I would like. She's running! She has her own language, and she plays. Penny is very much like Abby as a baby. Outgoing and happy. It's fascinating to see how siblings grow. Vera was, and is, so very different.

Oh! Penny has sat on the potty all by herself a few times. She can't take her diapers off, but she knows where to go.


No comments: