Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012

Vera had her first day of science camp today. She goes for a half day. I wasn't sure how she'd do at drop off, but she was brave, and barely looked back to say good bye. It seemed like she had a good time. It's so hard to get info out of a four year old! Vera said she liked the water play and snack time.

I've been nauseous again since last Tuesday. Right now, it's pretty bad. I'm laying in bed hoping it'll pass. What the hell? I'm so done with stomach issues to the point where I try super hard to ignore how uncomfortable I am until I do get sick. I'm trying hard to eat clean, but maybe I'm missing something.

I'm still waiting for my new SD card, and then I can take pictures again. I so miss taking pictures of the girls.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Amy, have you tried alternative modalities yet? The way that my husband ended up as a jin shin jyutsu practitioner was via years of tummy trouble - the first and only thing that brought him lasting relief was getting jin shin jyutsu sessions (and doing the self-help part of it every day - takes about 10-15 mins). You might see if there are any practitioners in your neighborhood...