Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012

Now I remember what I wanted to blog about.

Penny has discovered the joy of books. She's had no interest in looking at or listening to books until recently. I'm pretty sure she says "read this" when she brings me a book, but her speech is super hard to understand. It's awesome to read to her. Penny loves books with actual photos. Books with pictures of real babies and animals must be read repeatedly. There is one exception. The Do's and Don'ts of Underwear by Todd Parr. Her favorite book. I've read it so many times I can recite it by memory.

I'm on the hunt for gently used carriers. Mostly buckle carriers, like an Ergo and both types of Beco. I'd like to round out the carrier stash I keep for meetings and such. My carriers are getting out of date, and some are beyond well loved. ;) Send any leads my way.

No comments: