Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21, 2012

I got a weekend job. It's at a natural parenting/ consignment shop. I'm excited to start working Saturdays again. I get some adult time and cash for gas. The fun starts this weekend.

Also, I'm available for private babywearing and/or elimination communication consultations. :)

So it's official, eggs are out. I was so so hoping they were not an issue, but Penny had a physical reaction. She had hives around her mouth, and poop issues. The hives popped up within minutes of eating plain egg. I'm wondering if my stomach issues are connected to eggs. If I'm still allergic. I live in such denial. Starting tomorrow, I go egg free. I love eggs. Penny would always spit out eggs if I gave her some, and now I know why. Penny's body knows best.

No comments: