Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012

I downgraded my lovely smart phone for a basic talk and text phone. Scott and I gave up our phones for a number of reasons. Scott now has a company phone. I thought my days of blogging late at night in bed were over. Then tonight, after the kids had gone to bed, Scott gave me a brand spanking new Nexus 7. I love it. Perfect compact size. I was mourning the loss of my Google calendar, access to my email, and voice services. (You can't use Google voice on a Virgin phone, people.)

I don't post photos on my blog anymore. I haven't in months. Maybe over a year now? Ya gotta be a Facebook friend to see photos. But, I mention this, because I waiver all the time about posting photos even to Facebook. Without access to instagram, and no camera on a phone, I've slowed down sharing. It's for the best, I think.

Quick home school update. I'm loving Saxon math 54. Getting through math 1 - 3 was so worth it. "New" concepts aren't that hard for Abby. I feel like were breezing through. Vera is trudging through handwriting. She's going to need a ton of practice, and more pincer type exercises.

No comments: