Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 4, 2012

I figured out a way to continue instagram, which makes me happy. I wiped my Epic clean, and kept instagram on. I can take pictures on the go, and upload them when I hit a WiFi spot. Really, it hasn't been to bad without my android. The places we frequent tend to have WiFi, and I'm proud to say, I'm not one of those mothers with a phone constantly in her face.

Penny must be having a HUGE growth spurt. Two naps yesterday, she's eating a ton of food, and she's currently still sleeping this morning. Plus Penny is cranky as hell. I'm sure everyone on the east coast heard her protesting leaving the park. Sorry, but 4 hours is about my park limit, especially when the sun is halfway down. Phew.

Well, I have lessons to lead, snacks and crafts to prepare for our homeschooling Coop's party, and a house to clean. I need a pot of coffee...

No comments: