Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday, December 17, 2012

Anyone else counting down the days to Armageddon? Funny story - I asked Abby what the winter solstice was, and she answered, "The end of the world." Ha! Scott and I have been joking about the world ending this winter solstice for years. It's kind of like the hype about computers all crashing on New Year's back in 1999.

Scott started his staycation today. He's doing what we do. It's super nice to have an extra set of hands to cook meals, potty Penny, and help with Vera. If I had unlimited wealth, I would hire a cook and a cleaning person to vacuum. The day is very relaxed when I don't have to rush Abby to finish her lesson so I can cook lunch. My kids are spoiled, and pretty much eat a hot, homemade lunch every day.

I'm at the end of this horrendous cold. I no longer need to blow my nose every two minutes. The yucky cough and froggy voice are lingering, but getting better.

No comments: