Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I now have a horrible, bone rattling cough that only happens at night. Oh when oh when will this a flu, or horrible cold, just leave me alone?

I'm already kinda ready for the holidays to be over. Is that wrong? Or rather, I'm just not in a holiday kind of mood this year. We haven't even baked anything this month. Scott and I did finish all the girls' shopping. Abby was easy this year. It's nice that she's old enough now to tell me what she wants, and she knows to ask for something reasonable. Vera and Penny were tricky. We got them separate gifts, but the gifts go together, if that makes sense. (And shopping for a 19 month old is such a pain.)

Abby did wonderful on test 5 for math. We're moving along at a decent pace in all subjects.

No comments: