Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 25, 2013

Last weekend was my sister's wedding shower, and that was a crazy Friday to Sunday event. The girls and I ended up staying Thursday night at my mom's to help her clean and prep the house on Friday for Sunday. She told me it's incredibly hard to clean with three kids underfoot. Yep. Yes, it is. Then I worked on Saturday, and Scott took the girls to the aquarium. He said he will never again take the kids there on a Saturday. It was mayhem. On Monday we had animal adventures co-op, and today we stayed home due to Penny's fever. Last night it got pretty high, and she was having fever dreams. Now it's been steady at about 99/100, which is nothing. I have an otoscope, and her left ear looks like it has a very slight infection. So, that's what's going on in my world.

Vera has been rocking the math lessons. I'm probably jinxing myself, but I'm going to say it anyways, she's a joy to teach. Vera is excited to have one on one time, and to learn. She picks up the lessons so quickly, that we finish in record time, and she wants more. I'm sure it's a phase. ;-)

No comments: