Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

The android I was using to take pictures, has disappeared. I've been using the big DSLR, but that means those photos are for me. It's too much of a hassle to post a photo to instagram after uploading it. I do post a few goodies to Facebook every once in a while. I also loathe bringing that huge camera places. It screams momtographer, and it takes up valuable bag space. Plus, I worry constantly that it's going to get stolen. I nearly cried when my small canon point and shoot hit the sidewalk, and died a month ago. It was a trooper, as was my epic. Rest in peace, cameras.

Abby learned about percentages today. Saxon introduces them during an investigation, so the format is different than a regular lesson. She understood parts, but some of it was confusing her. Abby did test 9 on Tuesday, and rocked it. We're nearly halfway through 5/4, and more than halfway through third grade language arts. It's almost time to start looking at fourth grade books!

1 comment:

Jac said...

DAMN. Miss you on Instagram :(