Friday, September 13, 2013

September 13, 2013

The girls and I had a super busy weekend. Scott had to work all weekend, and so Saturday I took the girls to work with me. Right after work, we ate dinner, then drove to Ocean City to meet my mother. I drove both ways right at Penny's bedtime to avoid screaming. It kinda worked going there. Penny woke up at the Bay Bridge. On the way home, she slept the whole way and the rest of the night. The girls had a really fun time. Ocean City is best during the off-season. I wish we were closer to an actual beach. The sand and water make the kids so satisfyingly tired.

Scott started his new position here in Baltimore. He's working so hard right now. Twelve hour days, and then working at home after dinner, but his commute is 15 minutes. 15 minutes! It went from between an hour and a half to three hours to 15 minutes. It's lovely.

No comments: